Saturday, May 16, 2009

Free Stories!

FREE READ TO EVERY SUBSCRIBER!

ClassicRomanceRevivalClassic Romance Revival is celebrating spring fever with a whole bunch of free reads!  For your  short story, simply subscribe to our blog during the month of May, and we'll email your free read to you.  No questions, no time-consuming entries, no waiting....


Just click on the link below, look in the right hand sidebar for "Subscribe2" link and you're done!


http://www.classicromancerevival.com/blog/


See you on the blog!


If you'd like more information on the group and what we have to offer, email us at:
admin@classicromancerevival.com


The Revival has just begun!


----------
As a member and moderator of CRR, I have a couple of stories included in this. After you subscribe to the blog, if you email info@lkhunsaker.com and tell me the title of the story you received, I'll add to it by sending the beginning of my current WIP so you can see what I have in the works. [note: it is rated 18+ so I'll substitute if you prefer]


All CRR romances are non-erotic with different heat levels. You can find the ratings on our blog in the "About Us" section.
-

No comments: