Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy 101

Happy101-blogaward

Back in February, Linda Banche named me as one of her "Happy” recipients. The timing was odd, as February was an atrocious month and although I meant to get it posted right away, it didn’t happen. Better late than never.

So:

The award asks that you list 10 things you’re happy about and then award it to other bloggers.

My 10 Happy Things:

1- Sunshine!
2- Daffodils and Yellow Tulips and Green stuff popping up everywhere
3- My kids enjoying each other’s company
4- Riding on the back of my husband’s Harley on a perfect day
5- Water! (swimming, boating, walking along a beach)
6- Family and friends who jump in just at the right time
7- Puppy joy that’s always there no matter what
8- Music that makes we want to dance, sing, or vent along with it
9- Playing in the dirt in the guise of gardening
10- Enjoying incredible art, be it books, fine art, dance, or theatre

I could go on, but I’ll stop at 10. Instead of naming specific bloggers, I'm inviting anyone who would like to grab the image and make your own list of Happiness to please do so and leave a link to your blog in the comments here so we can all share your Happiness!

Have a Beautiful Week ahead!
--

No comments: