Thanks to Lindsay Townsend for this award and game!
Find her contest using the award at Lindsay’s Romantics.
The Game: Below I’ve listed 7 statements. One is about me. The other 6 are about one of my characters. Anyone who emails loraine @ lkhunsaker.com (no spaces) to say which one is actually me, with a mailing address included and permission to add you to my newsletter (if you’re not there already), will receive a signed print copy of my short story that’s included in the CRR anthology The Cupid Diaries: A Moment in Time (link is on the sidebar).
Anyone who goes farther and tries to match the facts to my characters will go into a drawing for a signed print of my brand new, end of May release, Protect The Heart.
1. I used to teach dance at a little small town studio.
2. I nearly lived next door at a friend’s house.
3. I swam in a very cold loch in Scotland.
4. I have an uncle who is very well known in the music industry.
5. Charcoal is my favorite artistic medium.
6. I moved often as a child.
7. I had main care of two younger children while still in school.
Okay, the game’s on! I’ll give it until the 31st of May, so answer away! Comment here to let me know you’re playing, if you’d like, but no answers in the blog!
As the rules state, I’m passing the award on to 7 other bloggers: