Sunday, March 25, 2007

Who Are You?


"Attaining inner simplicity is learning to live happily in the present moment. Keep in mind that life is a continuous succession of present moments."
Elaine St. James

As I watch the views for my blog grow, I find myself wondering who is reading my words. This entry isn't about me or my thoughts or my work. It's about you. We all have stories. Share a piece of yours, if you will.

I used to get a newspaper that had short clips of life moments featured for local readers. I loved that more than anything else in the paper. They contained the most truth. I would love to do a version of it here. Write one or two sentences that reflects something about who you are. Many of us are parents, grandparents, writers, managers, laborers, etc. but that doesn't give us a clue about "who" is behind the roles we play.

Who are you?

Post anonymously if you prefer (please keep it PG rated), but give me some idea about the inner soul of those reading these words. I am fascinated by people. You never know if something I read will wind up in a story in some way.

No comments: